Keeping Data Science Broad: Negotiating the Digital and Data Divide Among Higher-Education Institutions. 2018 Co-authored by Renata Rawlings-Goss (South Hub and Georgia Tech), Lillian Cassel (Villanova University), Melissa Cragin (Midwest Hub and University of Illinois), Catherine Cramer (New York Hall of Science), Angela Dingle (University of the Virgin Islands), Shawnta Friday-Stroud (Florida A&M University), Al Herron (The Breakfast Group), Nicholas Horton (Amherst College), Tasha R. Inniss (INFORMS), Kari Jordan (Data Carpentry), Patti Ordóñez (University of Puerto Rico Rio Piedras), Mary Rudis (Bates College), Robert Rwebangira (Howard University), Karl Schmitt (Valparaiso University), Dale Smith (Consulting Data Scientist), and Sonya Stephens (Florida A&M University)
High Impact Applications of Data Science in Materials and Advanced Manufacturing. 2016 Co-authored by Michael Valley (Sandia National Labs), Babak Raeisinia (Novelis Global R&T Center), David McDowell (Georgia Tech), and Andrew Medford (Georgia Tech), Renata Rawlings-Goss (South Hub and Georgia Tech), and Arjun Sawhney (Georgia State University).
Energy Sector Challenges: Opportunities with the Use of Data Science. 2016 Co-authored by Jeremy Lin (PJM International), Ross Malme (ACS), Renata Rawlings-Goss (South Hub and Georgia Tech), Vinavtee Kokil (Kennesaw State)
Health Sector Challenges: Opportunities with the Use of Data Science. 2016 Co-authored by Dr. Gerard Dumancas (Louisiana State University–Alexandria), Dr. Ghalib Bello, Dr. S. Mantravadi (University of West Florida), Renata Rawlings-Goss (South Hub and Georgia Tech), and David Gerald (Kennesaw State)
All Hands Meeting 2017
- State of the Hub Presentation (Lea Shanley, Renata Rawlings-Goss)
- NSF Data Science Priorities and Research (Fen Zhao, Chaitan Baru)
- Spokes Lightning Talks (Jennifer Hammock, Dilma DaSilva, Indranil Bardhan, Bruce Cairns)
- Effective Data Science Collaborations (Adam Poisise, Vani Mandava)
- Challenges in Setting Up Data Science Collaborations Panel (Sokwoo Rhee, Leonard Fishman, Daniel Morgan, Anthony Burn, Michelle Schwalbe)
A directory of participants was made available to attendees.
All Hands Meeting 2015
- General session presentations as a single PDF
- Breakout report (Spokes) slides as a single PDF
- Breakout report (Spokes) notes for reports without slides as a PDF
About the Regional Innovation Hubs